Saturday, November 24, 2012

Park City get away!

Adam had the day before Thanksgiving off so we decided to escape to Park City with our friends for a snowboarding get-away! I didn't take that many pictures....I need to get better at that. But we did have a blast on the slopes! Adam was such a great teacher. I thought it was going to test our marriage :) I can be pretty stubborn sometimes. But I really just tried to listened to him, and not get frustrated. He had me up in no time! I would totally go again. Just need to give my bum sometime to heal.

We had a great time eating and enjoying good company. We had to make a stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get some of their yummy carmel, chocolate covered apples. It made for a good lunch!



After we left Park City we decided a delicious dinner was in order. We went to a Japanese Grill/Sushi Bar. I had never been to one of those places that grill the food right in front of you. So I squealed every time he threw something or tossed something in the air. It was a great dinner and a show combo.

Our entertainer for the evening was Ding Dong, not sure if he was telling us the truth....but he was great! Was more the silent, stern funny type. Made us laugh none the less!

















Here are some fun shots of everyone getting a shrimp thrown in their mouth! I didn't get one of Adam or I...I was busy covering my eyes while he threw it at me. Really I did. That guy had an arm! It went straight to the back of my mouth! I'm not very good at that catching game...

Adam was a champ! He got three in a row! The guy had to stop feeding them to him :)

Our friends in action!





     























We sure love our friends! I feel so lucky to have such great people in our lives. We have a great time whenever we are with them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment