Friday, November 9, 2012

Lets start at the very beginning...

It seemed like a good place to start!

Now that you are all humming that Julie Andrews song in your head I will tell you how Adam and I met.

But first...

Fast forward a few months and I will give you a peak at our wedding :) Now you know the ending!



It all started on a beautiful Spring day. March 27th to be exact.

Adam.



Asked me.



Out.

It did help having a good friend from high school be his sister-in-law ;) She told me about Adam a few years prior to our first date. But it is all in the timing.  We will never be able to thank Sophie enough for being our mutual connection that led us to meet. Without her I would have never met Adam.

Back to the date.

We had a blast with these two at Red Robin and Boondocks! (that's Adam's brother and the sister-in-law that was the match maker!) I enjoyed the messiest burger on the menu the teriyaki burger, and splitting a milk shake with Adam. Romantic right!? As I lick the dripping sauce from my hand...

Sophie Johnson Weber

I liked Adam, thought he was a really nice guy. I didn't think much would come out of the first date. Apparently Adam didn't think so either, it took him a month to call! Needless to say when he did call the timing was right! The days flew by. I couldn't wait to see him and talk to him. I got giddy whenever it was him calling or texting. Nothing had ever felt like this before, and we both knew it. Before both of our parents knew it, literally, we were planning our future together.

July 20th, 2012




Best. Day. Ever.


Until this....





Thank you Sophie and Jarvie for the photos!

6 comments:

  1. You're adorable. I miss seeing your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Congrats! Thanks for sharing. So excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...you guys are the best! Thanks for reading :) it's good motivation to keep writing! That and this is going to be some what of a journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! you guys are so cute together! So grateful for sophie and jealous you guys are sis in laws!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Crazy we are really related!!! Family trips are going to be a blast! ;) You guys will just have to come and hang out!

      Delete